The crock pot is my best friend. While I was working full time when Steve was in law school, the crock pot allowed me to spend so much more time with my family after work, and much less time in the kitchen. Unfortunately I didn’t figure it out until the last semester!
|This recipe is Frank-approved!|
With this recipe you can do things the super easy way and buy mango salsa or make your own.
When I lived Naples I did it the hard way because I simply had more time to prep dinner on the weekends.
And by hard all I mean is peeling and dicing mangoes myself…in reality that’s not hard at all! 🙂
If you want to make your own mango salsa from scratch then click here, but for the rest of us I recommend Trader Joe’s mango and papaya salsa…sooo good.
Your chicken will be tender and delicious. Only 2 ingredients, only 3 hours in the crock pot.
Crock Pot Mango Salsa
1. 4-6 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
2. Mango Salsa
1. Line your crock pot with tin foil
2. Place 4-6 Skinless boneless chicken breasts into pot
3. Pour mango salsa over chicken – don’t mix it in
4. Cook on high for 3 hours.
5. Take out chicken in foil and add your sides! If you want you can pull it apart with a fork and serve it over rice.