Not a day goes by that I don’t end up laughing at something funny that Frank says.
Sadly, I ALWAYS forget to write it down when it happens! At this point, they’re getting too good to forget.
This weeks Frank-isms are:
1. “I’m gunna cannon ball you!!”
2.. “Mommy, we’re boys right!? We’re not girls!”
3. “I’m a Daddy. I’m strong…I have big tools.” (don’t know where this comes from…my husband is a lawyer)
4. “It’s night night day! It’s not morning day!” (translation: It’s night, not morning)
5. “We’re gunna get that dragon mommy! AND have waffles YAAY!”
6. “We’re going to Target? JUST FOR MEE? HURRAY!”
7. (In a soft whisper) “Coochie-coochie-coo! My sword’s going to get you…”
8. “I’m a boy witch, Mommy. With scary teeth…and a sword!” (hmm. thank you, halloween)
Me: “Did you kill the spider?”
Frank: “No. I locked him up and put him in JAIL!” (what a little pacifist!)
So…the next time Steve annoys me, I’m just going to threaten to “cannon ball” him. Perfect!
What has your little one said lately to make you smile?