Happy to be linking up with Jenny from Mama Needs Coffee for this week’s Five Favorites!
1. Silver Linings Playbook. Awesome movie!! Easily in my top 10. I never, ever like Bradley Cooper but I loved him in this. Jennifer Lawrence, as usual, was an unbelievable actress. This film is crazy good. It shows perfectly how love works only when love accepts it all, the good, bad, and crazy. Wild, messy, romantic, violent and beautiful film.
2. Of Monsters and Men. Pretty much loving everything by them right now. Music that rarely leaves my CD player. Yes, I still use a CD player…I’m kinda old school. 😉
3. Once the Musical. I saw this last year and left the play angry. I didn’t like the ending…at all. After a year of listening the the incredible soundtrack on and off, I’ve decided I love it. It usually takes me a while to warm up to things (or people) and my husband can attest to that.
4. This Etsy shop: FLOR LARIOS ART – Original Paintings – Jewelry – Boxes – Crosses – Custom made Art and more…
5. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I’ve been listening to some of his concerto’s since my Papa passed, and it can turn my day around just-like-that.
This man was amazing. By 5 he was composing his own music, and by 7 was touring Europe. His musical accomplishments include 3 beautiful operas Don Giovanni, The Magic Flute, and TheMarriage of Figaro, 27 piano concertos, 35 sonatas for violin and piano, AND 41 symphonies.
He accomplished all that by the humble age of 35.
Me on the other hand, I’m turning 28 this November, and can play a stirring rendition of heart and soul on the piano…